We Are Hiring
We are excited to be recruiting a dynamic, energetic, whizz to join our small but perfectly formed team.
So, what will I be doing?
As our Office Dynamo you'll be supporting each area of the business, from customer service to processing returns and picking and packing; plus everything in between. When there’s work to be done, you'll need to pitch in.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and replying to customer queries over telephone and email
- Organising replacements of items or refunds for customers, and keeping them informed of the progress of their claim
- Booking in stock, storing stock and managing any stock related issues
- Undertaking stock checks
- Picking and packing of orders in the warehouse
- Keeping the website up to date
- Minimising wastage where possible
- Performing a number of weekly cleaning duties
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
- Great telephone & email manner
- Common sense to resolve issues
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook, glass-half-full person
- Ability to work confidently on a computer, quick to pick up on how to use new programs
- Ability to work independently, but also a team player
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, lift and move boxes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We can provide on-the-job training for everything else.
Why work with us?
We’re independent, British and proud to be selling the highest quality toys. With a varied workload and opportunities to work within different areas of the business, working for a small company like Farm Toys Online will certainly keep your job interesting.
Other benefits include;
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Time off in lieu for overtime
- On site parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee discount
- Casual dress
This is a full time role; Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Based in Lopen near Ilminster, Somerset. Salary up to £25,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you think you're the Office Dynamo we are looking for, then please apply in writing by email to email@example.com telling us why we should hire you, no CV required. We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity, we therefore ask that you do not include personal information like your name (your initials will do), gender or age in your application. We plan to recruit as soon as possible so applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, for this reason we ask that you please apply as soon as you can.