FOR CHRISTMAS? PLEASE SELECT EXPRESS DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
- LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS - 23RD DECEMBER 2014 AT MIDDAY - AND SELECT EXPRESS DELIVERY. PLEASE NOTE HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS PLUS NORTHERN IRELAND MAY TAKE LONGER (SO DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE!!)
- Standard delivery is by Royal Mail 2nd class, so last suggested date for standard delivery on orders needed to arrive before Christmas, is THURSDAY 18th DECEMBER AT MIDDAY (Royal Mail's suggested last posting date!). We will be sending out post after this date if requested but please note you are in the hands of Royal Mail, not us. If Christmas will be ruined without that particular item please select Express Delivery - it is only £6.50.
- No orders will be despatched on 24th December, they will all be sent out 29th December.
- Get it fast! Fill your basket for just £6.50 express next business day (Mon-Fri) delivery to mainland UK (Interlink courier, with tracking and estimated time of arrival information).
- Orders with completed payment by midday (Monday-Friday) are shipped the same day.
- International shipping to Ireland, mainland Europe, Australia and elsewhere available at checkout.
- Unfortunately we can not ship to North America.
- We offer a personalised, flexible service so if you have any particular requirements please call us on 0844 351 0032.
If you can't find your answer below please:
We ship to all parts of the UK, including 'Highlands and Islands'.
- Standard Delivery (2-4 business days):
- Express Delivery (next business day = Mon-Fri delivery, 7.30am-7.30pm): £6.50 (to mainland UK)
- Orders placed on Friday after midday are shipped the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- We do often ship orders placed after midday the same day, but it is not guaranteed
There is usually no tracking with standard delivery. Standard delivery to Highlands and Islands may take 1-2 days longer. We normally use Royal Mail for standard deliveries. The delivery time frame is approximate and occasionally there are delays with Royal Mail, particularly at busy times of the year.
Express delivery is to mainland UK. Orders need to be placed BEFORE 12 NOON Monday - Friday to be shipped that same day. Sometimes we can ship orders placed after 12 noon, but it is NOT guaranteed.
If you would like your order before the weekend you must complete your order by midday on Thursday. Express orders placed after midday on Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
We generally use Interlink Express as well as sometimes Parcelforce24 and Royal Mail Special Delivery. A signature will normally be required on delivery. When Interlink Express is used Interlink will email and text you an estimated 1 hour delivery window for delivery, which can be at any point from 7.30am-7.30pm.
We are flexible and if you have a really urgent order and it is after 12 noon, please call us and we will try our best to help.
Timed Services on Request
We can also offer Saturday deliveries and timed services (pre-9am, pre-midday etc) on request. Please call us on 0844 3510032 and we will be able to discuss the options and provide a quotation.
'Highlands & Islands' of Mainland UK
We can sometimes offer an express service to 'Highlands & Islands', for example, using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please contact us for a quotation.
Do we ship to outside of the UK? - Yes, every day!
How do I place an international order?
We list many countries for delivery on our checkout pages. Simply complete the delivery address and submit your order.
If you do not see your delivery country listed at the checkout please contact us for a quotation.
We will give you an accurate shipping quote based on the size and wieght of your order. Should you want to then place the order, we will quickly guide you through the process online.
We regularly ship to Ireland, mainland Europe, Australia and elsewhere.
We ship to many countries in the world, apart from to the USA and Canada. We regret that we are unable to send any orders to North America for insurance reasons.