All orders are lovingly wrapped up and put on Farmer Freddie's trailer. He takes them down the track to the main gate where the delivery man collects them each day.
We ship to all parts of the UK, including Highlands & Islands.
- Standard delivery post roughly takes 2 - 4 business days to arrive; it may take 1 - 2 days longer for Highlands & Islands. Once despatched your goods are likely to be in the hands of Royal Mail, so please leave a little more time at Christmas for delivery.
- Express delivery, on orders placed before 1pm, arrive the next working day (Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm mainland UK). So if you place an order at 4pm on Thursday, for example, the order will not be dispatched until Friday for delivery Monday.
- We may be able to offer an express service to Highlands & Islands too, sometimes using Royal Mail Special Delivery, please contact us to find out more.
- Same day dispatch on orders completed by 1pm Monday to Friday. And often we even manage to dispatch orders placed after 1pm the same day, but we can't guarantee it (call us if urgent!). Orders placed on Friday after 1pm leave our warehouse the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- We can also offer flexible delivery options to suit your needs, please contact us to discuss the options.
We ship to all parts of the worlds, except North America. Sorry folks in North America, our insurers won’t let us because of your litigation laws.
- Countries for delivery are listed on our View Shopping Basket page. All you have to do is select your delivery country from the drop-down list to get an updated shipping price.
- Country not listed? Get in touch for a quote. We will give you a delivery quote based on the size and weight of your order. Should you want to then place the order, we'll quickly guide you through the process online.