Encourage outdoor adventure and safely learn the essential skill of fire lighting with this brilliant kit.
Fire steel and kapok tinder balls are used to start the flames and the enamel plate will contain the fire and stop the ground underneath getting scorched. These materials have been chosen for fire-lighting success in young hands resulting in that unbeatable feeling of mastering a lifelong skill!
Included in a handy reusable hessian bag -
- 20cm diameter Falcon enamel plate
- robust and weatherproof fire steel with a 9cm ferrocerium rod
- metal tin to store dry tinder
- natural kapok balls and wood shavings to use as tinder
- an essential guide to safe fire lighting with top tips and precautions