Frequently Asked Questions
How long does delivery take?
- Please see our delivery page
How much is shipping?
- Our shipping price is displayed at our checkout after you have provided the delivery address and before you pay
Can you explain the scales / sizes of your toys?
- Please see our scale / size information page
How do I return an item/s?
- Please see our returns information page
Have you a physical store?
- We’re online only, though we have a warehouse
Can I collect from you?
- You can collect from our warehouse in south Somerset, but it must be by prior appointment. Please email us to discuss.
Do you ship to the USA?
- We don’t I’m afraid, for insurance reasons
Do you price match?
- We don’t. We focus on fair prices and great customer service.
Are your toy tractors made from metal or plastic?
- It varies. Where possible, we try to indicate this on the individual product pages. Typically Britains and Siku are a combination of plastic and metal, whereas Bruder is mainly just plastic, for example
Do you offer free returns?
- If the product is simply unwanted, you will be required to pay for the return postage. Please see our returns page
Why is shipping more expensive to Northern Ireland / Scottish highlands?
- Larger orders require a courier and these are much more expensive to UK ‘highlands and islands’. Smaller orders can be sent with Royal Mail and so our shipping price is no more expensive that the rest of the UK
Can you do Saturday delivery?
- Yes, on request, but it is a lot more expensive. Please email us