2021 is a BIG year for Britains as they celebrate their 100th anniversary since launching their first farming model in 1921. Since then, Britains has launched so many memorable farming toys and, as a leading brand for 1:32 scale models, has established itself as a brand that has earned a huge amount of trust among our customers. Britains is special because it attracts so many fans who are passionate about toys, from collectors through to farming families, many of who grew up with Britains toys and have passed on their love of Britain toy models to the next generation.
To celebrate their heritage this year, Britains are re-releasing eight heritage models.
- Britains International Farnall 1066 and Case International 4894 available now.
- Britains John Deere 3640, 3650 and 3050 limited production available now.
Britains Fordson Major Tractor, limited edition to 7,500! 100 of which will be gold finished. Available July.
- Britains John Deere 4020 available July.
- Britains Ford 6600 available July.
- Britains Claas Xerion 5000 with rotating cab, available now.
- Britains JCB Backhoe Loader 1CXD available now.
- Britains JCB 6T Dumper available now.
- Britains Case IH Maxxum 150 available now.
- Britains John Deere S780 Combine available now.
- Britains Sheep Set available now.
- Britains Fleming Double Bay Lifter available now.
Britains New Holland T6 Tractor with NC Dumper Trailer Set available now.
- Britains John Deere 8R 370 available July.
- Britains Prestige John Deere 8R 410 available July
- Britains Prestige John Deere 7R 410 available July
- Britains Claas Jaguar 980 with Orbits 900 Header available August.
- Britains Kane Tri-Axle Halfpipe Silage Trailer available August.
- Britains John Deere X9 Combine available Autumn / Winter.
- Britains Claas Disco Front Mower, diehard fans having been crying out for an implement like this that will attach to the A Frame on the front of Britains toy tractors!! Available Autumn / Winter.
- Britains Claas Disco Rear Mower available Autumn / Winter.
- Britains Fendt 824, limited to 2500 and available now.
- Britains At Work Collection Weathered David Brown available July.
Britains Every Day Play Range
Launched last year, this range is aimed at the younger farm toy enthusiast with toys designed for everyday play. The Britains Everyday Play range is manufactured from plastic, instead of diecast metal, making it much more affordable than the very collectible Britains 1:32 farm toys.
- Britains Farm-In-A-Box Horse Trailer Set, the box transforms into a stable to put the horse in, available August.
- Britains Tractor & Shed Playset available August.
Britains Big Farm
Big Farm toys are larger scale and finished in high-quality durable plastic and come complete with a range of exciting features for realistic and fun farm play.
- Re-releasing Big Farm Kane Halfpipe Silage Trailer
- Refreshing Big Farm RC New Holland updated to latest T6 tractor
Watch this space, we will post photos of the new stock as it arrives.