Horse Club Hannah's First Aid Kit
When she grows up, Hannah would like to become a vet like her mother. When an Icelandic mare begins foaling, Hannah is incredibly excited and rushes to the mare immediately with her first aid kit. Fortunately, the mare and foal are healthy and perky. What a wonderful day! Nonetheless, just to be on the safe side, Hannah opens the box to take out the stethoscope and examine the foal and its mother.
Includes 1x Icelandic horse mare, 1x Icelandic horse foal, 1x first-aid kit, 1x syringe, 1x bandage, 1x stethoscope, 1x apples.
- Part of the Horse Club by Schleich collection
- Many little pieces can be held in the hands of Horse Club by Schleich figures (available separately)
- Opening and closing box
- Bandage fits on any horse
- Made from plastic and hand painted
- Approx size horse 10 x 3 x 9 cm
Because our horses and stables come in all shapes and sizes, we've put together this handy little scale guide to help you choose the perfect one. Still unsure about which one to choose? Don't be shy! Get in touch – we're always happy to help.